Zodiac sign ring Virgo in platinum, palladium or white gold with a small diamond for each star in the constellation.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SR_JUNGFRAU
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
Unlike other zodiac sign rings, the Virgo ring shows the stars as they are seen in the sky.
For each star of the zodiac sign Virgo a small diamond with 0.005 carat is handcrafted into the ring.
A total of 0.06 carat Top Wesselton flawless brilliant cut. We engrave the constellation lines in traditional handcraft.
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Virgo:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Fantastic wearing comfort
- Due to the soft rounding on the inside and outside, the ring offers a very pleasant wearing experience.
- To display the zodiac sign optimally, the ring must be 8 mm wide.
- Due to its somewhat slimmer profile height of 1.8 mm, it still nestles comfortably against the finger.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Virgo:
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Virgo Horoscope
- Topic: modulation and adaptation to environmental conditions. Self-limitation. Setting priorities. Pragmatic orientation. Economy and wise foresight.
- Motivation: Exploring personal limits. Optimal use of environmental conditions. Interactions between the individual and the environment. Adapting and fitting in. Coping with everyday life.
- Goal: The hierarchy of living together. Classifying safety. Inventory of skills and their utilization. Mental coping with the impressions. The relationship between body and soul, health.
- Learning task: The experience of human limits. The right balance between adaptation and self-expression. Trust in life. Wisdom of the unsecured life. The fear of dissolution, chaos and uncertainty.