Zodiac ring Sagittarius in platinum, palladium or white gold with a small diamond for each star in the constellation.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SR_SCHUETZE
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
Unlike other zodiac sign rings, the Sagittarius ring shows the stars as they can be seen in the sky. For each star of the zodiac sign sagittarius a small diamond with 0.005 carat is handcrafted into the ring. A total of 0.07 carat Top Wesselton flawless in brilliant cut. We engrave the constellation lines by traditional handcraft.
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Sagittarius:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Fantastic wearing comfort
- Due to the soft rounding on the inside and outside, the ring offers a very pleasant wearing experience.
- To display the zodiac sign optimally, the ring must be 8 mm wide.
- Due to its somewhat slimmer profile height of 1.8 mm, it still nestles comfortably against the finger.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Sagittarius
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Sagittarius Horoscope
- Topic: Overview of the experience. Synthesis and insight. Sense and purpose of existence. belief systems. Worldview. Personal ethics.
- Motivation: The search for meaning. Hope for a more perfect world. Broadening of the spiritual horizon. Holistic approach. Social commitment. An optimistic approach to life.
- Goal: Finding universally valid values. Knowledge and insight. The synthesis of factors. The grand plan. Sensibly directed energy and commitment.
- Learning task: Excessive optimism. Missionary urge. The relativity of all points of view. Consideration of individual factors as basic building blocks of the whole. The tendency to exaggerate.