The sparkling diamonds on the zodiac pendant Sagittarius will inspire you. Take a look at this beautiful piece of jewellery online!
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SA_SCHUETZE
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
This sparkling zodiac pendant is made for all who are born in the zodiac sign Sagittarius.
The zodiac pendant Sagittarius with diamonds
Special pieces of jewelry are for eternity. Our enchanting zodiac pendants are among the accessories that you would like to never take off again. Just like the other pendants from our lovingly designed zodiac sign collection, the zodiac sign pendant Sagittarius is decorated with sparkling diamonds. Each diamond stands for a star in the constellation. Simple and yet so elegant, the zodiac pendant Sagittarius fits perfectly into every look. The pendant harmonizes very well with the filigree, 1.5 mm thin round anchor chain and will certainly bring a smile to your or your loved ones face.
An invisible suspension for a large portion of elegance
Another special feature of our zodiac pendants is the practically invisible suspension. This is not on the top of the pendant, but was attached to the back of the jewelry. The necklace is closed with a small carabiner. Thus the zodiac pendant Sagittarius is perfectly shown to advantage. Besides an aesthetic purpose, the suspension on the back of the pendant also serves a stabilizing purpose. The pretty chain runs elegantly out behind the pendant and completes the harmonious overall picture.
The most important details for you briefly and concisely summarized
- Star sign pendant Sagittarius with round anchor chain
- With brilliant-cut diamonds at 0.005 Kt, TW flawless, total 0.07 carat
- Pendant dimensions: 22 mm diameter, 3 mm thickness with curvature, 1 mm material thickness
- Chain length: 40 cm, 42 cm, 45 cm (longer dimensions on request)
- Available in silver, yellow gold and white gold
Use our practical configurator for individual design
As is well known, tastes are also different in jewellery. Therefore we offer you with our configurator the possibility to personalize your star sign pendant Sagittarius. Besides the length of the necklace you can also choose the material the piece of jewellery is made of. Just choose between 925 silver, 585 yellow gold and 585 white gold.
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Sagittarius:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Fantastic wearing comfort
- Due to the soft rounding on the inside and outside, the ring offers a very pleasant wearing experience.
- To display the zodiac sign optimally, the ring must be 8 mm wide.
- Due to its somewhat slimmer profile height of 1.8 mm, it still nestles comfortably against the finger.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Sagittarius
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Sagittarius Horoscope
- Topic: Overview of the experience. Synthesis and insight. Sense and purpose of existence. belief systems. Worldview. Personal ethics.
- Motivation: The search for meaning. Hope for a more perfect world. Broadening of the spiritual horizon. Holistic approach. Social commitment. An optimistic approach to life.
- Goal: Finding universally valid values. Knowledge and insight. The synthesis of factors. The grand plan. Sensibly directed energy and commitment.
- Learning task: Excessive optimism. Missionary urge. The relativity of all points of view. Consideration of individual factors as basic building blocks of the whole. The tendency to exaggerate.