Zodiac sign ring Libra in platinum, palladium or white gold with a small diamond for each star in the constellation.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SR_WAAGE
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
Unlike other zodiac sign rings, the Libra ring shows the stars as they are seen in the sky.
For each star of the Zodiac sign Libra a small diamond with 0.005 carat is handcrafted into the ring.
A total of 0.035 carats of Top Wesselton flawless in brilliant cut. We engrave the constellation lines in traditional handcraft.
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Libra:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Fantastic wearing comfort
- Due to the soft rounding on the inside and outside, the ring offers a very pleasant wearing experience.
- To display the zodiac sign optimally, the ring must be 8 mm wide.
- Due to its somewhat slimmer profile height of 1.8 mm, it still nestles comfortably against the finger.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Libra:
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Libra Horoscope
- Subject: Enforcement. Assertiveness. Aggression and struggle for survival. Attack and defence mechanisms, instinct and instinctfulness. Libido. Spontaneity and impulse. Spirit of optimism. Future orientation.
- Motivation: Acting out of pleasure in activity and movement. Intensity and the will for self-assertion. The pioneer. The desire to conquer. Incentive through competition and competition. Getting going through instinctively desired goals.
- Goal: power of initiative. Assertion of one's own person. Finding and conquering your own place in the world. Conquering new positions. Freedom of movement and independence. Measuring the forces.
- Learning task: The correct use of the aggression potential. Moderation and the ability to weigh up. Patience and consideration. Conscious planned action. Coordination of thinking and acting, consistency and perseverance.