Zodiac sign ring Gemini in yellow gold, platinum, palladium or white gold with a small diamond for each star in the constellation.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SR_ZWILLINGE
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
The zodiac sign ring gemini shows the stars as they are seen in the sky, unlike other zodiac sign rings.
For each star of the zodiac sign Gemini a small diamond with 0.005 carat is handcrafted into the ring.
A total of 0.055 carat Top Wesselton flawlessly brilliant cut
We engrave the constellation lines in traditional handcraft.
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Gemini:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Fantastic wearing comfort
- Due to the soft rounding on the inside and outside, the ring offers a very pleasant wearing experience.
- To display the zodiac sign optimally, the ring must be 8 mm wide.
- Due to its somewhat slimmer profile height of 1.8 mm, it still nestles comfortably against the finger.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for gemini
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Gemini Horoscope
- Topic: Expansion of the sphere of experience. thirst for knowledge. Development of the intellect. Logic. Language. communication. The experience of opposites.
- Motivation: Curiosity. Diversity. non-binding nature. Being at the pulse of time. Making the world understandable with the help of the intellect. Categorize and systematize. Security through information. Talking about things.
- Goal: Broad-based impression recording. Learning, naming, distinguishing. The ability to abstract. Neutrality, objectivity and tolerance. To mediate between opposites. Freedom from fixation and commitment. Establishing communication channels and means of communication.
- Learning task: Limiting interests and depth. The relationship between intellect and feeling. The voice of the heart. Confrontation with the other twin.