Zodiac sign ring Capricorn in platinum, palladium or white gold with a small diamond for each star in the constellation.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SR_STEINBOCK
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
The zodiac sign ring Capricorn shows the stars as they can be seen in the sky, unlike other zodiac sign rings. For each star of the zodiac sign Capricorn a small diamond with 0.005 carat is handcrafted into the ring. A total of 0.05 carat Top Wesselton flawless brilliant cut. We engrave the constellation lines in traditional handcraft.
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Capricorn:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Fantastic wearing comfort
- Due to the soft rounding on the inside and outside, the ring offers a very pleasant wearing experience.
- To display the zodiac sign optimally, the ring must be 8 mm wide.
- Due to its somewhat slimmer profile height of 1.8 mm, it still nestles comfortably against the finger.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Capricorn:
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Capricorn Horoscope
- Topic: The rules of the game in society. The spirit of the times, social structures and principles of order - responsibility, discipline and performance of duties.
- Motivation: Clear general rules and norms should ensure law and order in public life. Discipline and the ability to work, perform and set goals enable people to accomplish tasks, regardless of whether they are done with enthusiasm or out of duty.
- Objective: Subordination of the individual personality to the collective. Organization of the state. Administration. Structures of order and rules as general orientation aids. Social recognition and success.
- Learning task: Slow maturing. Control and discipline. Responsibility. Self-restriction in order to achieve a goal that corresponds to general ideas.