Zodiac sign ring Cancer in platinum, palladium or white gold with a small diamond for each star in the constellation.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
production time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SR_KREBS
- Artist: Markus Wiesner
The zodiac sign ring Cancer shows the stars as they are seen in the sky, unlike other zodiac sign rings.
For each star of the zodiac sign Cancer a small diamond with 0.005 carat is handcrafted into the ring.
A total of 0.02 carat Top Wesselton flawless in brilliant cut
We engrave the constellation lines in traditional handcraft.
Dimensions of the zodiacal ring Cancer:
- The zodiacal rings are always 8 mm wide.
- The profile height of the rings is 1.8 mm.
- We offer ring widths from 50 - 70 as standard.
- Outside these ring widths you are welcome to contact us.
Fantastic wearing comfort
- Due to the soft rounding on the inside and outside, the ring offers a very pleasant wearing experience.
- To display the zodiac sign optimally, the ring must be 8 mm wide.
- Due to its somewhat slimmer profile height of 1.8 mm, it still nestles comfortably against the finger.
Design your very own personal zodiacal ring for Cancer:
The precious metal | Please select the desired precious metal directly above the shopping cart button.
- The ring width: The ring width refers to the circumference inside the ring. If only the inner diameter is known, it can be multiplied by the number Pi (3,14). The result is the inner circumference.
- Selectable ring widths: 50-70 Outside these widths, production is possible on request.
- The surface: You can choose between a matt and polished version.
- The inner engraving: An engraving can be incorporated into the inner ring for further individualisation. Handwriting or printed characters are available. Please enter the engraving text in the following field.
The Cancer Horoscope
- Topic: The development of feeling. Feelings, sensations, creativity, imagination. The primordial chaos of the soul. The birthing, creative.
- Motivation Take in as many impressions as possible and transform them into feeling. Feeling the world. Mental security and safety. Protection. Maternal nurturing and nourishing.
- Goal: To experience the diversity, richness and changeability of the world of feelings. Achieving spiritual balance in the midst of all the different moods. The development of compassion. The personal timeline.
- Learning task: Independence and action. Open enforcement. The separation from the mother or mother symbols.